- Memphis juvenile court works to address mental health needs.
- Charlottesville, Virginia works to address racial disparity.
- Rhode Island arrest rate drops dramatically since 1995.
- Debate over California’s Audrey Law continues.
- Is Arizona’s child protection agency getting better?
- Vermont DCF list of accused abusers may violate due process.
- Florida grand jury reaches mixed conclusions about reform of state’s child welfare agency.
- Orthodox Jews in NYC accused of receiving unfair share of childcare vouchers.
- Missouri education chief shaking up the system.