Surdna FoundationNew York, N.Y.(212) 557-0010http://www.surdna.org
• Artists for Humanity, Boston, $250,000 for a youth arts program.
• Baltimore School for the Arts, $225,000 for pre-professional arts training and college/career preparation.
• Bedford Stuyvesant Restoration Corp., Brooklyn, N.Y., $150,000 for youth dance programs.
• Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestras, Chicago, $300,000 for supporting youth orchestra training programs.
• Cleveland Orchestra, $150,000 for the Cleveland Youth Orchestra.
&bull . . .
Hey! Thanks for being a part of the Youth Today community. Can’t see the content you wish to view? Click here to become a subscriber and get access to all our subscriber only content, including our grant opportunities column.