The Program Quality category of Evaluation & Program Assessment is divided into the following sections. Each section provides free materials and resources to download on a range of topics and approaches to evaluation and program assessment in OST programs.
- Articles & Research contains key and current research on the topic of evaluation and program assessment.
- Resources provides program materials that have been generated by the field, such as evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Program Examples includes case studies and video clips of actual OST programs that demonstrate ways that programs have been evaluated and assessed.
- Professional Development provides professional learning opportunities through webinars and other offerings.
- OST Field Notes provides photo essays, blogs, and other types of writing by practitioners about their experiences in evaluating their offerings for children and youth.