- Yesterday the Campaign for Youth Justice (CFYJ) released a new report, Family Comes First: A Workbook to Transform the Justice System by Partnering With Families.
- WISCONSIN — In Dane County, high school dropouts looking to turn their lives around can turn to Operation Fresh Start for a second chance.
- RICHMOND — An investigation of the city Department of Social Services that will be presented today says caseworkers left children in dangerous situations at the direction of managers who altered protective and removal orders “so that the court would not fully understand the facts reported.”
- Older kids in Florida foster care get break in new bill.
- Money cuts both ways in education.
- California has the highest number of working poor families in the nation, but the state does an ineffective job of providing educational opportunities to boost them out of poverty, according to a new report released Wednesday.