The Atlantic PhilanthropiesNew York(212) 916-7300www.atlanticphilanthropies.org
- Grantmakers for Children, Youth and Families, Silver Spring, Md., $200,000 to enhance policy and advocacy capacity and funding among its members and partners.
- Child Trends, Washington, D.C., $200,000 for general support.
- Single Stop USA, New York, $1.5 million to transition its work in New Mexico and build its national policy agenda.
- Vote Kids, Washington, D.C., $200,000 to complete work related to the 2010 elections.
- Children Now, Oakland, Calif., $200,000 . . .
Hey! Thanks for being a part of the Youth Today community. Can’t see the content you wish to view? Click here to become a subscriber and get access to all our subscriber only content, including our grant opportunities column.