Subject: Youth Welfare, Youth Development, Education
Deadline: Apr. 29, 2016
The Ruddie Memorial Youth Foundation (RMYF) seeks to support programs that:
- Are innovative and have a potentially replicable service concept.
- Are offered by small or medium nonprofit organizations (operating budget of up to $1 million).
- Promote scholastic, professional, athletic and/or other excellence in disadvantaged youth (0-25 years old).
- Provide youth with new opportunities for health, personal growth and success.
- Are located in the greater metropolitan areas of Boston, Los Angeles, Milwaukee, San Francisco and Washington, DC.
Funder: The Ruddie Memorial Youth Foundation
Eligibility: "Only organizations that meet all of the following criteria are eligible for Innovation Grants:
- Are US-based organizations with IRS nonprofit status.
- Operate in one of these geographic areas: Boston MA, Los Angeles, CA, Milwaukee WI, San Francisco CA, and Washington DC.
- Offer innovative programs or services designed help underprivileged youth reach their full potential. Innovative is defined as "uncommon, untested or otherwise unconventional" In other words, RMYF funds programs or services that are outside of current customary practices."
Amount: $5,000 - $25,000