Published: Mar. 11, 2015
"The study explores digital learning as a strategy to improve student classroom experiences, and highlights the efforts of five school districts across the United States as they use technology to reshape the traditional K-12 learning environment.
Key takeaways from the study include recognizing the importance of:
- planning and investing in bandwidth and wireless connectivity to power educational technology
- providing ongoing professional development opportunities that equip educators to effectively integrate digital learning and employ new instructional approaches
- restructuring the traditional classroom to personalize learning
- developing creative strategies by connecting with stakeholders outside of the district, and
- using data systematically to improve learning and instruction."