George Gund Foundation
- Chess for Success Inc.
-Cleveland Municipal School District chess program.
- The Cleveland Foundation
-Portfolio of Excellent Schools Initiative.
- Literacy Cooperative of Greater Cleveland
- Economic Growth Foundation
- Council for A Strong America Fight Crime: Invest in Kids
- Case Western Reserve University
-Center for Innovative Practices’ juvenile justice related survey, research and analysis.
-Schubert Center for Child Development’s work on policy related to juvenile justice reform
- Advocates for Youth
-Science-based comprehensive sexuality education.
- Family Planning Association of Northeast Ohio, Inc.
$50,000 over 2 years.
- Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States
New York, NY
-Ohio sexual education initiatives.
- Shoes and Clothes for Kids Inc.
-Purchasing and distribution.
Northwest Area Foundation
St. Paul, Minnesota
- National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders
-To expand regional partnerships in leadership development and small business strategies.
- Latino Economic Development Center
-For its Minnesota Rural Farming and Agricultural Latino Co-op Initiative.
- Mountain States Group
-For an initiative to foster green enterprise development and expansion among disadvantaged entrepreneurs, women, minorities, and refugees.
- Consensus Council, Inc.
-To support a statewide coalition that advocates for policies to reduce poverty and build prosperity.
- Minnesota Council of Non-Profits
-To engage racial justice advocates in tax and budget analysis and to protect anti-poverty programs from state budget cuts.
- Oregon Center for Public Policy
-To build the capacity of anti-poverty groups engaged in tax policy debates.
- Rural Dynamics, Inc.
-In support of its Family Economic Security Program and several other asset-building services that it offers in rural and reservation communities in Montana and the Dakotas.
MJ Murdock Charitable Trust
- Boys and Girls Club of Albany
-New building for teen and athletic programs.
- Camp Korey
-Building renovations to serve young people with life altering conditions.
- Catholic Social Services Center
Facility purchase and renovation to serve homeless women and children.
- Children’s Cancer Association
-MyMusicRX program expansion to serve children and their families.
- Elevate Oregon
-New staff and equipment to serve students in East Multnomah County.
- Evergreen Freedom Foundation
-Expand leadership program to further civic education.
- International Justice Mission
-New staff for national youth education program to end slavery.
- La Clinica del Valle Family Healthcare Center, Inc.
-New dental clinic to serve low income families and youth.
- McKay High School
-Student molecular biology investigations.
- Montana Children's Home & Hospital dba Shodair Children's Hospital
-New facility for family education.
- Northwest Indian Colleges
-Campus technology improvements for enhanced, culturally based education.
- Trillium Family Services, Inc.
-Old school renovation to enhance services for youth with acute mental illness.
- Warner Pacific College
-Urban call to action initiative to serve underrepresented students.
- Woape, Inc.
-To provide job skills training for youth.
- World Forestry Center, Inc.
-Capital improvements to enhance educational facilities.
- Young Life
-Multicultural/urban ministry expansion to serve Tacoma and Seattle youth.