The Health in OST category of Sexuality, Reproductive Health & Healthy Relationships is divided into the following sections. Each section provides free materials and resources to download on a range of topics and approaches to incorporating sexuality education, reproductive health and healthy relationships in OST programs.
- Articles & Research contains key and current research on the topic of sexuality, reproductive health and healthy relationships during the out-of-school time.
- Resources provides program materials that have been generated by the field, such as evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Program Examples includes case studies and video clips of actual OST programs that demonstrate ways that programs have implemented sexuality, reproductive health and healthy relationships curricula.
- Professional Development provides professional learning opportunities through webinars and other offerings.
- OST Field Notes provides photo essays, blogs, and other types of writing by practitioners about their experiences in providing sexuality, reproductive health and healthy relationships programs for youth in OST.