Scroll down for links to pages where you can download the videos and materials for all of the OST webinars. These download pages are password protected and available only to webinar registrants or people who have purchased archived webinars.
Complete descriptions of each webinar are available here:
Archived webinars are available for purchase here:
Please contact Chelsey Tabakian Odom if you have any questions or need password help.
Consider a subscription for yourself or a colleague to Youth Today’s Print & Digital Magazine – includes our Grants Newsletter!
Webinar Videos & Materials Download Pages
Note: The pages below are all password protected
Webinar Series 2015 August – December
- 2015.08_English Language Learners in OST
- 2015.09_Engaging African American Youth in Reading During OST
- 2015.10_Libraries as Partners with OST
- 2015.12_Restorative Justice in OST
Webinar Series 2016 March – June
- 2016.03_Early Literacy in OST Programs
- 2016.04_Designing Summer Programs
- 2016.05_Community-wide Partnerships
- 2016.06_Documenting Youth Learning with Badges
Webinar Series 2016 September – December
- 2016.09_Culturally-Based Programs to Support English Language Learners in OST
- 2016.10_Practitioners Doing Research. How Can It Improve OST
- 2016.11_Engaging Older Youth with Technology
- 2016.12_Simple Interactions: Using Video for Professional Development in OST Programs