Partnerships are critical ingredients in the establishment of program quality and can help to leverage resources while building relationships across sectors and organizations. Partnerships can take many forms between many different types of organizations. For example they may be between school and nonprofits, between community based organizations and cultural organizations such as museums, and between organizations and schools of higher education.
The Program Quality category of Partnerships is divided into the following sections. Each section provides free materials and resources to download on a range of topics and approaches to incorporating partnerships for OST programs.
- Articles & Research contains key and current research on the topic of evaluation and program assessment.
- Resources provides program materials that have been generated by the field, such as evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Program Examples includes case studies and video clips of OST programs that demonstrate organizational partnerships.
- Professional Development provides professional learning opportunities through webinars and other offerings.
- OST Field Notes provides photo essays, blogs, and other types of writing by practitioners about their experiences creating partnerships between organizations.