The Health in OST category of Physical Health, Mental Health & Nutrition is divided into the following sections. Each section provides free materials and resources to download on a range of topics and approaches about incorporating health and nutrition in OST programs.
- Articles and Research contains key and current research on the topic of health during the out-of-school time.
- Resources provides program materials that have been generated by the field, such as health scales and evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Program Examples includes case studies and video clips of actual OST programs that demonstrate ways that programs have implemented health-related curricula.
- Professional Development provides professional learning opportunities through webinars and other offerings.
- OST Fieldnotes provides photo essays, blogs, and other types of writing by practitioners about their experiences in providing health-related programs for youth in OST.