Subject: Education, Youth Development, Poverty, Homeless Youth
"The Fordham Street Foundation seeks opportunities to promote the rights of our least advantaged children to thrive, grow and be enriched. The Foundation will support innovative programs that:
- Target minority academic achievement
- Provide superior educational opportunities for our least advantaged children
- Improve the academic or physical environment in schools least able to address these needs
- Enrich the lives of homeless children
- Prevent domestic violence
The Foundation will focus its efforts on human or direct services in these areas. The Foundation may also consider education, training and resource development."
Funder: Fordham Street Foundation
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations.