Subject: Child Welfare, Health, Women/Girls, Healthcare Access | Deadline: Ongoing.
"The Cigna Foundation will consider requests for World of Difference Grant funding in these areas:
- Children’s Wellness. Building a foundation for a lifetime of healthy choices right from the very start.
- Women’s Health. Addressing the unique health and wellness issues women face at every age and stage of their lives.
- Senior Care. Helping seniors enjoy a vital life and enrich the lives of those around them.
- Health Equity. Removing barriers to help all people pursue optimal health and personal achievement.
- A pilot (or early stage) multi-year project that directly serves the needs of individuals in the health focus area under consideration
- A focus on a specific health challenge or related group of challenges being faced by those individuals
- An innovative approach that stresses the importance of engaging the individuals being served in meeting the health challenges related to project objectives
- Opportunities for volunteer involvement by the Cigna team
- Potential to expand to additional geographic areas (special consideration will be given to projects that provide or have the potential to provide services globally)
- A fiscally-sound development plan with strong emphasis on metrics, analysis and reporting."
Funder: The Cigna Foundation
Eligibility: "All organizations requesting funding must be current 501(c)(3) public charities."
Amount: $75,000 - $125,000.