- SAMHSA and MacArthur select Georgia, Tennessee, Massachusetts and Indiana for new program to divert kids with behavioral disorders.
- Rehabilitation not correlated with decrease in criminal activity for juveniles.
- The woes of childcare for single parents: One dad doesn’t “get it”.
- Educating L.A. parents on sex trafficking.
- Florida governor kicks off tour touting new efforts for kids.
- New Massachusetts’ formula reduces opportunities for charter schools.
- House Ways and Means approves over $200 billion in tax breaks and credits for education.