- A new study by Iowa State researchers claims that there is a "strong connection" between playing violent video games and youth violence and delinquency.
- NEW YORK -- Jefferson County suspends 'Scared Straight' program
- Ohio’s reliance on local funds to provide child welfare services ranging from adoption to child abuse investigations creates inequity that a coalition of county children services agencies hopes to solve with a $70 million infusion of state dollars.
- The Republican-controlled Kansas House of Representatives on Tuesday approved legislation that would require drug testing for members of the state Legislature along with those seeking welfare and unemployment benefits.
- FLORIDA --Undocumented immigrant youths will receive assistance with applications for Deferred Action during a free legal clinic on Saturday, March 30, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at the University of Miami Bank United Center, 1245 Dauer Dr., Coral Gables.
- Gay Rights: why don't people discuss asylum reform for LGBT immigrants?